Fiber Arts Private Instruction with Susan Conover
If your schedule does not mesh with ours, or you want specialized instruction, private instruction is the aswer! In a private setting you often accomplish in two or three days what takes four days to complete in a structured class. You get exactly what you need time convenient to you.
If you would enjoy a private session with Susan she can tailor private instruction for you and one other person for the same price. Even with the cost of materials added to the private rate, the per-person price can work out to be very reasonable.
Some suggested topics for your personalized private instruction session:
- Dressing the Loom
- Use of the Warp Mill
- Spinning Flax
- Weaving Overshot
- Double Width Weave
- Summer & Winter Weave Structures
- Band Weaving
- Weaving with linen singles in both warp and weft
Call and Arrange Your Class: Please feel free to call Susan on her mobile at (440) 346-5702 to schedule a session.
- Full Day Cost: $250 for the first day and $200 for each consecutive day thereafter.
- Half Day Cost: $150 for four hours
- Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Materials: What is used on a cost basis.
- Deposit: A non-refundable $200 deposit is required to reserve a time slot.